General use of the website
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It may change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material include, but are not limited to, coding, design, layout, look and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which does not belong, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website (s). We have no responsibility for the content of the associated website(s).
- You can not create a link to this website from another website or document without firm's written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is governed by the laws of Norway.
- Register and calculate traffic and site usage patterns (statistics)
- Make it possible for your website to recognize regular visitors from time to time and between sites
- Customizing content and functionality on the website
- Segmenting and target marketing, so the ads are tailored to the audience that the user belongs and irrelevant marketing can be reduced
- Develop and improve website
- A cookie contains no personal information and can not be used to identify the user.
- By entering the site you agree to cookies being saved in your browser. If you do not want the cookies being saved, you can change your browser settings. You can also delete existing cookies.Dersom you choose to delete or not to accept cookies, you may experience reduced functionality on some websites.